Friday, October 22, 2010

Today's the day!



This day's been coming for quite some time, my friends. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it's been coming all my life! I've finally taken the step to make an official go at a life in flowers: MY SITE IS LIVE at forgetmeknodt.com!

I owe enormous amounts of smooches and thank yous to my dear friend and "Samurai Sister" Ikuko Aoki-Salinas for her brilliant site design. She picked up on exactly the feel I wanted to communicate, and she brought it to life! And what's more, she kept me on task, pushing me to make the writing better, and also to meet important deadlines and milestones so we could launch the site in a timely manner.

You know. Because I've only been wanting to do this for... ohhhhh, decades!

You can see more of her brilliant work at ikography.com. If you or anyone you know needs website design -- or any other sort of design, for that matter -- I could not recommend her more strongly!

Alright, let it begin! I feel accomplished for what's been done so far, and excited for all the unknown, amazing things to come. I am ready to work!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for giving me so much credit, Janessa! And, thank you for this opportunity. This is my favorite project ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a thrilling time for you. I can't wait to see how things evolve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Coriander Girl! You've been a huge inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete