Monday, April 25, 2011

Here's your Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it.

Happy belated Easter, peeps!

I spent my Easter with family... mostly eating, to be completely honest. I don't understand how I can even be hungry right now (or ever again for that matter) after this weekend's ridiculous display of gustation.

But that is beside the point!

The point of this post is this: on Easter morning I got up early to make a corsage for a fabulous Easter bonnet. A lil' commission for a fabulous gal who was to attend a fabulous Easter brunch at the KitKat Lounge. To be completely honest, I loved it so much I was almost sad to deliver it!


I admit I've never made a hat corsage before, but I think I've got a bright future here! Get yer orders in now for Kentucky Derby hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment