Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Remember me?

Well well well. Look who decided to show up and update her blog! It's been a while, no? In fact, I haven't updated this blog for over 4 months. For shame!

Humblest apologies, but it's been a bit of a wild time. In addition to a 2 week pilgrimage through Spain and Portugal, I've also been up to my eyeballs in flowers virtually every weekend since the end of April! Weddings, baby showers, corporate and private dinner parties...I've been all over the place with my bloomin' creations. It's been beautiful and crazy and stressful and fun, all at once!

To all my lovely brides, please forgive me. I will go back in time and give proper attention to every one of your weddings. Each has been totally unique and gorgeous in its own way--a visual celebration of who you are as people and couples--and I've loved them all! (And for a few, I'm still waiting on the professional photos.)

For now, though, here's a quick image montage of Forget me Knodt's inaugural summer in flowers. More soon!
















No comments:

Post a Comment