Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Anticipation is Killing Me!

Details, details. The devil's in the details? Dunno about that, but I do know one thing for certain: when it comes to making your wedding unforgettable, it's the details that make all the difference!

Just ask my brilliant friend and colleague, Elizabeth Tulipana, owner of Anticipation Events. She's a Chicago wedding planner who is currently in the process of planning her own wedding. And ladies & gents, it's going to be a good one.

Her save-the-dates are possibly the coolest I've ever seen! I could go on and on about them myself of course, but I'll refrain. Instead I'll just throw some eye candy your way, then send you off to her blog. It's best if you get all the juicy photos and details straight from the brain of the woman who made 'em.







Really, it behooves you to read the story behind the choices she made for these. They're so awesome! Check out E's blog about them. And if you're a bride looking for a planner, I'm here to tell you you'd be in great hands with this lady!

2 comments:

  1. You are the best! I feel famous...and I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did SUCH a great job! I can't wait to see how the rest of the event details unfold!

    ReplyDelete