Friday, March 16, 2012

Save the Date fun!

I am SO excited! Our Save the Dates just arrived!

You might remember me gushing in an earlier blog about Mike Hirshon, a professional illustrator whose wedding flowers I'll be doing this summer. Well, he just finished our Save the Dates, and is now working on our invites! (Can't WAIT to see those!)

The whole process was so painless. I just wrote him an email telling him about JP and me...the things we like, what we do, how obsessed we are with Maddie...and he drew up a couple sketches. I chose one route, and we took a few days making refinements. Then? VOILA! Check 'em out:


 Front and back. I'm in love!


 Look! He captured Maddie's likeness perfectly! He even gave her a Chicago Cubs bandana!


Brides, if you're on the lookout for cool alternative options for your save the dates, check this guy out. I'm just thrilled - he really personalized these for us. They're little original artworks! Now, I just have to address them all. Eeeesh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment